What does Better Business look like? Businesses making a positive difference, including unique or better products or services that are meeting the needs of our changing world. Now that you’ve read this explanation, in the future if you just click the “Business” category on the home page, you’ll get to the Business page quicker:)
Join 231 other subscribers
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun through Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Path Forward for the United States of America 2022
- Barb Hughes Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who's Who
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love
You’ve probably already heard of it, but there is a growing business sector called “For Benefit” organizations.
Go to: http://www.fourthsector.net/learn/for-benefit-corporations to read about them. I learned about this reading Daniel Pink’s book, “Drive”– which is a great read
Thanks Todd – I’ll check that out.
Yes, your link is the same thing I wrote about in the article. Exciting that this concept is becoming a reality.