Origami algorithms are being used to create medical implants and space telescopes. I wonder if origami algorithms might be used to create the build-a-building, using plastic, wood, and mesh sheets that can be folded differently to create different shaped useful small buildings? Learn more about this amazing new technology that combines art, science, and history in this Ted Talk.
Join 231 other followers
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun through Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Path Forward for the United States of America 2022
- Barb Hughes Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who's Who
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love