How do we help kids get past the ‘I’m not good at science’ mind worm? How do we help them see that creativity, thinking, observing are all basic parts of science? Here’s a teacher/program that’s helping science education take that leap.
- Barb Hughes Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun through Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages