Back in December 2012 I wrote about Dr. Dean Clark, a chiropractor who was in the process of developing a new pain relief/healing modality called Bolt Tape. Well, it’s on the market now! It’s been clinically proven as a pain and inflammation reducer, it works with cellular energy, it’s effective in seconds, and it’s non-toxic. It was used by athletes at the 2012 London Olympics…and now regular people can use it, too. Dr. Clark even found an adhesive for Bolt Tape that doesn’t cause me to break out in a rash (like it seems most bandages do) so I really appreciate the healing energy, as well as the pain free adhesive. Here’s some other testimonials. Check out Bolt Tape here.
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun, fantastic ideas for women through Over 40 Fashions and Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love
- "Updating my resume. Plz kill me."
- Job Matching Of The Future
- Telsa Unveils Solar Roof Shingles