Our family has worked the reduce/reuse/recycle mantra and gone from weekly to bi monthly garbage collection, and we were feeling pretty good about that. When a neighbor friend of mine said that she has been able to whittle down her family’s garbage collection to only once a month, I was impressed. But thanks to Yes Magazine, this story tells how a family was able to pare down their yearly solid household trash to fit into one quart size jar, plus gives 10 tips to a zero waste household.
- Barb Hughes Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun through Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages