Today was a beautiful Spring Day. Cleared out the front veggie bed and planted peas. A lot of people were out walking and visiting. A neighbor named Maria who I’ve never met asked me about my Bloody Dock, so I rattled off about it. She said “I think it’s so pretty – I had one and someone stole it!” So I offered her a healthy one of mine (they self-seed). She said she was going shopping and would pick it up on the way home. When she stopped by she had a red Primrose plant she gave me in trade! How nice was that? I put the plant in my garden and gave her the pot back so she could take her new Bloody Dock plant home with her. I think I have a new friend:)
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun, fantastic ideas for women through Over 40 Fashions and Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love
- "Updating my resume. Plz kill me."
- Job Matching Of The Future