A wrap top tends to be flattering on many different bodies. I like the slenderizing v-neckline, and that the style and fabric flows over curves instead of squashing them. This top is Vince Camuto brand, 96% rayon 4% spandex, so it has a soft yet stretchy natural feel. The 3/4 length sleeves make this practical for most seasons. The diagonal draping lengthens and flatters a petite or curvy figure (whereas horizontal stripes/pattern/drape tend to make a short woman just look squat). I got this top at Nordstrom. Thanks to Charles Waugh photography for the photo.
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun, fantastic ideas for women through Over 40 Fashions and Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love
- "Updating my resume. Plz kill me."
- Job Matching Of The Future