Use your own energy to create light! Here’s a hand powered black cat flashlight with LED eyes. When I squeeze the lever by my thumb repeatedly, it charges the flashlight. No batteries to replace. This is a productive way to use your frustation energy or keep grade school kids busy… “hey, Tommy, (stop torturing the dog and) come charge the flashlight!” The fact that this particular flashlight is in the shape of a black cat makes it all the more fun – I display it on a shelf as a decoration so it’s always in easy reach should I need it. I purchased this several years ago at our local New Seasons Market around Halloween, but you can find similar hand powered flashlights at places like Lehman’s Catalog and Ikea.
Tag CloudAccessories Animals Apple Core shape Art Banana shape blazer Book Clean water Community Curvy Apple shape Do-it-yourself Economics Family Food Free Frugal Garden health holidays Humor innovation Jobs Leadership Love Modeling Music New idea News Pajama Jeans Pear shape pink lining Relax Science Spirituality Strawberry shape Sustainable
about the blog writer
Voice Talent and co-owner of the Hughes/Taylor audio production company. Encouraging thought leaders (those with innovative and sometimes odd, simple, practical ideas) through Better Ideas Now. Creating Free fashion, frugal fun, fantastic ideas for women through Over 40 Fashions and Swap Positive.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neighborhood Outdoor Free Swaps During Covid
- Sometimes Talking To Grandma Is The Answer
- Innovative New Green House Grows Food In The Desert
- Encourage Gun Ownership, Teach Empathy, Implement Resource Matching
- Three Simple Ideas To Solve Our Biggest Problems
- Free Speech
- Respecting Workers Means Better Business
- Bank helps customers find jobs and love
- "Updating my resume. Plz kill me."
- Job Matching Of The Future